Sometimes you will need to burn grass, bush piles or stubble. Please be sure you are well-prepared and that you have fire guards in place. These “controlled burns” should also be reported, to avoid dispatching firefighters unnecessarily.
Report a controlled burn anywhere in the province.
The number is answered 24/7 – 365 days.
Questions you will be asked:
- What is your land location?
- What is your RM number?
- Who is your Fire Service Provider?
- What are the location details?
- What are you burning?
- How long will your burn last?
- Your name and phone number.
You will be asked to call back, once the burn has been completed.