|Explore local businesses on Shop Southwest. There are so many ways to support local – shop online or in-store, follow on social media, like, share, love!
New vendors and products are being added continuously, stay tuned for upcoming contests to have some virtual fun!
Our goal is to promote LOCAL online shopping. Free promotion, easy onboarding. Vendors can take advantage of our FREE marketing programs, be open 24/7 with no staffing requirements. No website, no problem!
Region is SARM Division 3 – essentially ALL of Southwest Sask
- Mandatory to have a current business license somewhere within the region, PST return, or other form of documentation verifying commercial business activity.
- No MLM or Direct Sales consultants (Tupperware, Cutco, Mary Kay, etc.) The reason for this is large # of consultants within the region, we can’t have them all and prioritize one over another.
- No marijuana/adult toy or novelty vendors, this is a shopify regulation. Also no firearm related products or anything requiring 19+ age
- No corporate/national office stores with non-local owners (ex: Walmart)
- Products AND services AND experiences are offered, in different categories. Restaurants can participate and sell gift cards online, also service providers.
- Vendors charge and remit their own GST/PST, payments directly through the shopify platform to the vendors account. They will be notified when an order is placed via email, and each vendor chooses their own policy re: shipping/returns/etc.
- www.shopsouthwest.ca , sign up for the email list for future promotions/contests
- Discover hidden gems of the Southwest 😊, new vendors and products/services/experiences are being added continuously
- Easy checkout, options for shipping/pickup/delivery
- Online shopping: no makeup, no pants, no problem. The worst part of online shopping is having to get up and get your credit card.
- Your favorite emails can be the ones letting you know your order has shipped.