FOR DISTRICT #4 A.D.D. BOARD
GUIDELINES FOR SCHOLARSHIP
1. You must be a Grade 12 student graduating in 2022
2. You must be entering an agriculture related post-secondary program towards a
degree or diploma offered by a Saskatchewan university, technical or
3. You will compose and submit a 500 word essay on an agriculture topic and a
cover letter outlining your post secondary education details.
4. You must be a resident of or attend a school in District #4, which includes
High Schools in Eastend, Frontier, Ponteix, Shaunavon or Val Marie.
5. Two applicants will be chosen to each receive a $2,000.00 scholarship, which
will be awarded at your school’s award night or graduation ceremony.
6. The scholarship will require proof of registration in a post-secondary school.
7. The scholarship will be paid out as two installments, $1000 at the end of each
semester for a total of $2,000.
8. The deadline for essay and application is May 20, 2022
9. For more information contact Lori Malone @ 306 297-2409
10. Please submit essay and application by May 20th. to:
Attn. Lori Malone